Buying property is a complex and stressful task. In fact, it's often the biggest single investment you will make in your lifetime. At the same time, real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated.
New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of buyers and sellers require real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism.
So it's more important than ever that you work with an agent who has a keen understanding of the real estate business. The GRI program has helped the best and the brightest in the industry achieve that level of understanding.
As a G
raduate of the National Association Of
Realtors(NAR) approved R
eal Estate I
A GRI can make a difference
- Nationally recognized as top performers in the real estate industry
- The GRI designation is granted through the California Association of REALTORS® whose courses of study meet the standards established by the National Association of REALTORS®
- Professionally trained completing 96 hours of intense classroom training over and above those hours simply required to receive your license
- Knowledgeable in more areas of real estate
- Dedicated to bringing you quality service
When you see the letters "GRI" after an agent's name, you can count on receiving the knowledge and guidance you need to make your transaction go smoothly. In short, you can count on getting the best service available from a real estate professional.
Don't you deserve the best?